The UP-800 Series builds on years of Sharp technology expertise to deliver a flexible yet incredibly reliable POS system. Well-designed hardware and a stable operating platform provide for faster order entry, enhanced back-end operations and improved customer service.
Price for register is in Brand New Out of the Box condition and does not include programming or training. Please refer to our Service Section for more information on programming and training. Totals may include tax, delivery and/or shipping and handling charges. Prices, Tax and Applicable Charges listed are subject to change at any time. Please refer to our FAQ section for more information on our Return/Exchange policy. Register has a 90-day warranty.
- Dual Input for Greater Convenience
- Customizable 6.5" Color Touch Screen LCD
- Network Multiple Terminals Together (Up to 32)
- Single Station Printer Excellent for Table-Service with Full Sized Guest Check
- Enhanced Manager Control of Discounts and Voids Minimizes Abuse
- High-Speed Industry Standard Ethernet LAN & RS-232 Interface Ports
- Auto Key Function, Price Shift Function
- Recall GLU (Guest Look-Up) Function
- Hold and Recall A Transaction to Help a Customer without Stopping Your Sales Flow
- 30 Flexible Function Menus put the Right Options Together for Fast Operations
- Condiment Menu & Combo PLU
- PLU Information Text for Recipes/Wine Tasting Notes
- Quantity Tax Handling for Special Merchandise
- Contemporary & Stylish Two Tone Colors
- Contact-Less Operator Key
|3 1/8" Thermal (White) Paper x 273' / 50 Rolls||STK# 318273T||$95.00||Per Case|
FOR SUPPLIES: Orders Faxed, Phoned or E-Mailed before 2:00pm Monday-Friday will be shipped the SAME DAY. Someone from the office will call to verify product availability, order total, and collect payment in full for COD terms before shipping any orders. Totals may include tax, delivery and/or shipping and handling charges. Prices, Tax and Applicable Charges are subject to change at any time. Returns and/or Exchanges may include additional shipping charges. Invoices will be included inside the first box of the supply shipment, unless otherwise noted.