Founded in 1946, Casio is one of the biggest electronic manufacturers today. What started with a calculator in 1957 has now led to a variety of choices, including electronic cash registers and POS systems. Casio offers a wide variety of registers ranging from entry-level, small business to sophisticated POS systems to assist in hospitality, grocery, and retail.
The Casio CE-6000 is the entry level cash register to the higher end Casio line.
The stylish TE-900 design lends itself to trendy small retail applications.
The stylish TE-1500 design lends itself to medium sized retail applications.
Simple yet powerful features and functions increase efficiency and improve productivity.
The register's simple yet powerful features and functions increase efficiency.
The TE-3000 replaces the CE-7000 model with many more features and easier programming.
A better way of viewing your operation, the TE-4500 Electronic Cash Register is a powerful and flexible.
The NEW Casio TE-7000S is built primarily for the restaurant industry.
The NEW powerful Casio TE-8500 is built primarily for the restaurant industry.
The stylish TK-950 with a flat membrane keyboard with 72 preset keys is perfect for small hospitality applications.
The stylish TK-1550 design with the flat membrane keyboard has 72 preset keys.
The all-in-one performer for your hospitality and retail needs.
The TK-6000 the capability of handling the check items in the food industry and specialty restaurant markets.
The TK-6500 can handle up to 200 tables with a variety of items that can be controlled.
FOR RETAIL STORES:
- Remember to have your inventory in mind when choosing a cash register.
- You’ll also want to consider a suitable cash drawer, printer, scanner and credit card modem. Make organizing your inventory simpler and checking out customers much faster.
FOR FAST FOOD AND RESTAURANTS:
- Look into a durable cash register that will track sales, food items, and/or clerks.
- Look for a system that suits the size of your menu but allows you room to grow.
- Remember that you can have printers and kitchen video setup, which can eliminate errors by allowing the register to send the order straight to the kitchen.